ADAM CAPPA RECORDING 'LOVE-DRIVEN' ALBUM
RICHMOND Ind. (Feb. 12, 2009) - After the release of his debut Christian rock album "Carry Me," Adam Cappa has begun work on his sophomore recording effort, which he sys has a much different feel than the first.
"I think it's going to be musically, something people won't expect," Cappa said. "Stylistically, it has a different flavor. It's a whole new deal."
The singer/songwriter from Richmond, Ind., is currently recording at The Carport recording studios in Nashville under musical direction of Konrad Snyder. The album, currently untitled, is more worship-centered than the last album.
"It's really love-driven and love focused. It's about God's love for us and how we can become that love," Cappa said. "Fans are going to appreciate the authenticity of the album. It's a world of worship that they can pop into the CD player and have the worship experience right then and there."
The album will also feature a live audience on the track "Love is the Movement" as well as the contributions of some well-known musicians. Walt Smith and Leif Skartland, the bass player and drummer for Jeremy Camp, and Matt Gillard, the keyboardist for Chris Tomlin, all lent their talents to the recording effort.
The album is set for release this May.
For more information on the singer and his latest efforts, please contact Chad Bercea at 916-596-5923 or visit www.adamcappa.com or www.myspace.com/adamcappa.
Sup man. I know this is an old blog, but somehow I ran into it and figured I might be able to get in contact. God has been open a lot of doors for me for worship, (I'm only 15), and I feel God is leading me to do what you are doing one day. If you could shoot me an e-mail at jonzawicki@gmail.com that would be awesome, I just have some questions about the ministry and your songwriting process and such. Thanks!
ReplyDelete