Hope you all are enjoying the new site, along with this cool little blog
spot where you can keep up to date on what's happening on the road and in
the studio! I know I'm excited for it all, so i hope you all are too! So
here's the deal, I'm going break this down for ya, there's a new site up,
new myspace address (myspace.com/adamcappa), new tunes up and new dates
happening.
NEWS FROM THE ROAD:
We just did the live recording for "Love Is The Movement," at my home
church, this past weekend. Over 1,100 people came out and were apart of
the experience!
Load in tomorrow morning at 8:30a.m. to kick off the first night of the
Truth, Hope & Love Tour with Building 429. Show starts at 6:30. Cost is
$10 in advance and $12 at the door. Check out the myspace for more
details.
STUDIO NEWS:
I'll be heading back down to nashville in the newt few weeks to lay vocals
and finish up some guitars for the new album. I'm so excited about this
new record and the new sound, I really think you guys will dig it! Make sure
you're keeping up on the myspace, new tunes will be posted along with new dates in your area. I was able to work with some amazing guys on this new record, guys that blow my
mind! Matt Gillard (Chris Tomlin), Walt Smith (Jeremy Camp), Leif
Skartland (Jeremy Camp), Konrad Snyder and many more! So keep listening!
"Love Is The Movement" should be released to radio in the next month or
so! So make sure your calling in and requesting!
OTHER HAPPENINGS:
"Jesus Song" made its first chart! #84 on the top 100! Thanks to all of you!
Keep the calls coming into your local stations and requesting! If they
don't know what's up, you let them know! Thanks again, seriously couldn't
happen with out your support!
So some of you might have noticed the name change, and might be wondering
"why is it just Adam Cappa now and not the Adam Cappa Band?" Well let me
help settle it for you. Thanks to all of your support we are constantly
staying busy with ministry opportunities. Because we are becoming so
busy, we are finding it hard for everyone to stay up to speed, since we
are still taking classes. So in order to keep the ministry rolling, we
are broadening our selection of musicians. Which means you may or may not
see the same guys on the road with me, just depends on how busy we are at
the time. However, this totally a blessing, it will allow us to continue
ministry and a much larger demand. So I hope I have your support and
understanding. I just ask you can join in praying with us!
Finally, but certainly not last, we are still booking out, so if you have
some dates in mind make sure you email us asap. Its quickly filling up!
No comments:
Post a Comment